In Which He Introduces Himself

Cameron Quade has dealt in many manners of truth pulchritude and has yet to bore of them.

I was raised in a village in southeast Idaho named Lewisville. I studied philosophy at Idaho State University for two years before moving to Boise to study Art History at BSU.

I know what you're probably thinking: 'Why did you leave a useless degree at a less expensive school to get an even more useless degree at a more expensive institution?'

Well, when I got out of high school, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. No prospects, no goals. I ended up only applying to BYU-I and ISU, both within an hour of my house, because of this - and the main reasons I chose ISU were that ISU gave me more money and that my significant other at the time was going there.

While at ISU, I really did enjoy studying the greatest thinkers, as I still do; but I nonetheless lacked any plan for what I wanted to do after I walked at graduation.

Then one March midnight bleak, I had an epiphany: 'Cameron, you relish in the visual arts, your idea of a good vacation is visiting museums, and you already have collections of your own on display. You should probably endeavor to be an art museum curator.'

By the end of that week, I had applied to BSU and was finally content with my newfound direction.

***

I invite you to explore all matters of truth and pulchritude I have placed on this site. You never know what you might encounter.