My name is Cydnee Lopez I am 23 years old and I live in Boise, Idaho. I’m a Public Health major here at Boise State in my Senior year of studies, and I am expected to graduate in 2017. I have big plans on going to Idaho State University after I graduate Boise State to further my education in nutrition. My goals at Boise State are to study abroad at least one semester hopefully in Australia to learn about the various cultures associated with the country. I also would like to do a couple internships in the next two years to gain knowledge about the public health and nutrition field. Being in the University Foundations class at Boise State has helped me gain knowledge in leadership and different circumstances in different cultures that would help benefit my experiences in an internship and in a different country. Although I have many plans and goals the most important one is to graduate. I’m currently working two jobs and volunteer for one of the high schools in the Nampa School District. I am a loyal employee working for Red Robin for four years I’ve learned how to interact with our guest and how to be a diligent hard worker. Even though I’m busy I still make time for my family; I am very family orientated. I grew up with two sisters so I know how to negotiate and how to be a team player. Due to our strong bond we want to celebrate each other’s goals and accomplishments by taking a trip over seas. With all of my responsibilities I’ve learned a lot about time management and what I am capable of since I maintain two jobs and volunteering at Columbia High School. When I am not busy I like to spend my time outdoors. I enjoy skiing in the winter, building snowmen when there’s snow, and even sledding with my family. In the summer I enjoy fishing, hiking, sand volleyball, running, and the occasional float on the Boise River. With my extra spare time I’m a very dedicated sports fan cheering on the local Broncos, and my sister volleyball team at the College of Idaho. If I have a couple seconds of my day left I winde down with a nice book or a nice family get together at my parents house. My goals in the coming years is to obtain a degree at Boise state in public health, to have a second degree in nutrition, and to have my own practice.