Welcome

"Live well, Laugh often, Love much" I live by this quote everyday because it inspires me to live everyday like it's my last and to achieve my dreams. Also my grandfather has been saying this quote ever since I was born. My name is Kmani Gray and I am majoring in Civil Engineering here at Boise State. I was inspired to become a Civil Engineer in high school because I was really good in math and science. Another reason why I want to become a Civil Engineer is because within this degree it is very broad. One of my goals when I get my Civil Engineering degree to help others live a safer life and to make our world a better place. I could go into structural or water resources or even transportation just to name a few. When I'm not studying for a test or doing homework, I really love listening to music because it not only helps me concentrate but it also helps me be able to destress and relax. My other hobbies that keep me busy are drawing, painting, playing volleyball, and watching sports with my family specifically watching football, basketball, and track and field. One of the reason why I signed up for this class was to see how the business world work and wanted to see if I could use this program to see this side in the Civil Engineering world. So hopefully When I graduate I can put what I learned to good use and also understand how the business world and the engineering world collide.