WELCOME

My name is Susan Fullmer and I am a student at Boise State University.  I am working towards my Bachelor of Arts degree in Multidisciplinary Studies with certificates in Leadership and Human Relations, and Dispute Resolution.  I am in private practice as an Intuitive Reader and Energy Healer.  You can browse my professional work at   https://susan-fullmer.squarespace.com.  

I have had a wonderful, full life and I am excited to be back in school.  I look forward to using my life skills, in combination with my newly acquired educational skills to further enhance the life of myself and others.  

In my spare time I like to ride my bike, a 696 Ducati Monster.  Lavender no less.  I moved here from Portland where I was involved in a motorcycle club.  I look forward to joining a new club here, but that may need to wait until after graduation.

In Portland I was a member of the "Castaways", a Dragon Boat team.  What a lot of fun (and hard work) that was!  I have wished many times that the Boise river was deeper so I could start a team here.

One tradition that I am continuing here in Boise is dancing Thriller with the Thrill the World organization.  We synch up with folks from around the world, to break the record every year for the most people dancing Thriller at the same time.  Crazy fun!  And don't forget the costumes and makeup.  Inevitably, my group of friends would get invited to preform at Halloween parties, and to join in with Flash Mobs around town.  Thrill the World happens every October, so if you want to dance Thriller next year, just let me know!  

Theme - Prom Party Gone Horribly Wrong (I'm second from the right)

Theme - Haunted Hippies (I'm second from the left)

Dancing on the lawn of a Halloween party.  The guests didn't know we were coming.

(I'm front left)