Dylan Sherick

I am a Mechanical Engineering Major looking to enter industry when I graduate. I have had a blast working on this project where my favorite memory of the project was when we saw for the first time the rocket fully assembled towering above us.

Evan Rust

I am a Mechanical Engineering Major graduating in May 2014. I enjoyed learning about and building with composites such as fiberglass and carbon fiber during this project. My favorite experience during the project was seeing a design on a computer screen transform into a physical rocket. 

Robert Ragland

I am a Mechanical Engineering Major at Boise State University.  I have been interested in rocketry for many years, and I am a level 2 certified rocket flier through the Tripoli Rocketry Association.  I thoroughly enjoyed working with Electrical Engineering students to design and build a high power rocket as my senior capstone project.   My favorite part of the project was using the skills that I've learned in school such as: CAD modeling, FEA and CFD analysis, as well as mathematics and applying it to a more realistic design process to actually design and build a product for a client.

Ali Ibrahim

I am an electrical and computer engineering student. I'm planning to go to graduate school in computer engineering at Boise State University. I enjoyed the design and development of the Avionics board. My favorite part of the project was seeing the full system assembeled with both the electrical and mechanical parts. 

Brad Whipple

I am a Electrical Engineering Major who will be looking to gain industry experience before grad school. I have enjoyed my time here at BSU and look forward to new adventures in my future.